For growers and packers, protecting fragile fruits and vegetables during shipment is critical to providing their customers with the high-quality, damage-free produce they expect. At PMA Fresh Summit 2013, Interstate Container will exhibit, at booth # 447, strong, water-resistant Greencoat wax-free boxes that effectively pack, protect, and transport fresh produce.
During the event, farmers and packers can experience Greencoat® performance first-hand, as well as schedule side-by-side trials with their current packaging. Interstate Container representatives will meet with key decision makers in the fresh produce industry and discuss how Greencoat® boxes offer significant savings, stronger and safer packaging, and a reduced carbon footprint.
Greencoat® Box Performance
With tested performance, Greencoat® boxes withstand exposure to moisture, shifts in temperature, and rough handling while effectively safeguarding fragile products. The water-resistant corrugated box offers a durable packaging solution that is perfect for long transportation and storage. Greencoat® boxes pack fresh produce, seafood, poultry, floral and stone products.
Greencoat® Box Cost Savings
Due to recyclability, Greencoat® wax-free boxes offer retailers cost savings by cutting landfill disposal fees, typically ranging from $65-$125 / ton (tipping fees & pull).
Get to know why…8 Reasons Why Greencoat® Boxes Meet Your Sustainable Packaging Needs
- Patriot Pickle Shifts to Greencoat® Boxes by Interstate Container
- Sustainable Greencoat® Boxes Effectively Pack & Ship Seafood in New Orleans Pilot Trials
- Global Green Congratulates Allen Harim Foods & Interstate Container for Switching to Innovative Recyclable Packaging
- GREENCOAT® Wax-Free Boxes Open Doors to Green Packaging for Construction Industry
- Grocers, Farmers, Box-Makers & Global Green USA Partner to Develop & Pilot Recyclable Produce Boxes
- Global Green USA Releases Blog about 'Follow that Box' Tour to South Florida
- Interstate Container to Visit Farms in South Florida with Global Green USA’s CoRR
About PMA Fresh Summit Convention & Expo
PMA Fresh Summit consists of a convention and an expo, gathering foodservice operators and distributors, grower-shippers, importers/exporters, processors of value-added products (bagged salads etc.), retailers/wholesalers, as well as suppliers of equipment, packaging, technology, transportation, food safety programs, financial services, marketing.[i]
About Interstate Container
Interstate Container also produces corrugated retail ready packaging, point-of-purchase (POP) displays, protective packaging and industrial packaging in Lowell and Westminster, MA; Brunswick, NJ; and Reading, PA with sister companies in Asheboro and Greensboro, NC and Greeneville, TN.