Interstate Container will showcase a wide range of poultry packaging including its pioneering Greencoat® wax-free corrugated boxes at Booth # 6365 B Hall during International Production & Processing Expo 2014 (IPPE). With over 15 years of experience serving leading US poultry processors, Interstate Container is a full-service supplier able to meet all poultry packaging needs from traditional wax boxes to wax-free recyclable boxes.
With a focus on customer service, Interstate Container offers customized designs that help customers leverage smart cost-saving strategies. The full-service corrugated packaging supplier strategically places warehouses across the country to ensure that customer poultry packaging is ready when needed and delivered on-time.
In order to meet the demand for sustainable packaging, Interstate Container developed wax-free, 100% recyclable corrugated boxes that effectively transport and protect poultry products in harsh environmental conditions. Greencoat® wax-free boxes offer significant savings, strength and durability, as well as a reduced carbon footprint and the elimination of expensive wax disposal costs. Poultry processors and decision makers at IPPE 2014 can meet with Interstate Container representatives at booth # 6365 to experience Greencoat® boxes, as well as other packaging options firsthand.
About Interstate Container
Plants are located in Cambridge, MD; Columbia, SC; Lowell and Westminster, MA; North Brunswick, NJ; Reading, PA; Asheville and Greensboro, NC; and Greeneville, TN.
Read customer testimonials and success stories:
- Patriot Pickle Shifts to Greencoat® Boxes by Interstate Container
- Sustainable Greencoat® Boxes Effectively Pack & Ship Seafood in New Orleans Pilot Trials
- Global Green Congratulates Allen Harim Foods & Interstate Container for Switching to Innovative Recyclable Packaging
- GREENCOAT® Wax-Free Boxes Open Doors to Green Packaging for Construction Industry
- Grocers, Farmers, Box-Makers & Global Green USA Partner to Develop & Pilot Recyclable Produce Boxes